Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (02nd Feb 2023)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.shiningthing.com website ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and place an order is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or place an order.
By accessing or placing orders, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website.
Placing An Order
Add To Cart: Select the product(s) you want to buy from the Website (including the size, color (where applicable) and the quantity (the default will be one (1) unit). To order quantities greater than 99 units per item, please contact Support team who will be able to assist you with your order). Click 'Add to Cart'.
Checkout: Once you have added all of the products you wish to order, click on the ‘Cart’ icon in the top right hand corner. Review the contents of your cart and make sure all specifications meet your requirements then, click "Checkout".
Account/guest: Enter your email address. If you already have an account, you will be asked to enter your password to log in, or you can choose to continue as a guest without logging in. If you do not have an account, you will be given the opportunity to register for an account or to continue as a guest.
Delivery: Select your preferred delivery method. Not all delivery options are available for all products.
Payment: Select your preferred payment type on our secure payment page. Your payment will be collected from you by, or on behalf of, the Seller (depending which payment option you choose). You should also enter any gift card/vouchers/promo codes on this page. On receipt of your order, an authorisation will be created on your account which will refer to the Website brand. This will show on your bank statement as a reservation of funds which allocates the money to your order but will not be taken until your order has been picked and processed. In the event that your order cannot be fulfilled, a request will be sent to your bank to cancel the authorisation. If the authorisation still remains after several days, please contact your bank to request that they act upon the cancellation of the payment.
Order Acknowledgement: Following submission of your order you will be sent an automated order acknowledgement to the email address used to place the order. An order acknowledgement does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability of the products and formal acceptance by the Seller (which is in the order confirmation).
Order Confirmation: When your order has been picked, packed and is ready for delivery, you will receive an email confirming that the Seller has accepted your order. This is when a contract for you to purchase the goods from the Seller is formed. The contract to sell goods to you only relates to those goods listed in the confirmation email. By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
Description And Pricing Of Goods
A description of the main characteristics and prices of goods are on the product pages of the Website.
For Customers based U.S.: the prices for goods on the Website may not include all applicable taxes.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion. The prices on the Website may differ to prices in our retail stores, catalogues or elsewhere.
The Website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
The Seller is under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price.
Dropship Product Terms
When you select a product on the Website that will be delivered to you directly by a Brand.
- When you purchase a Dropship Product, the contract of sale is still between you and the Seller, and the Seller’s terms and conditions of sale will apply to this purchase, with the following differences:
- The Brand will deliver Dropship Product(s) direct to you from their warehouse.
- Dropship Products are available for standard delivery and express delivery within the United States, Next Day Delivery or Click & Collect is not available.
- Dropship Product(s) will be sent separately from other items in your order.
- If you need to return the dropship items, you must send them back to the factory; we will provide the location of the factory where your items will be received and inspected. (To obtain the designated factory address, please contact us.) Dropship Products cannot be returned to stores.
- Returns for Dropship Products are eligible for refund only, no exchanges are available.
- Gift cards cannot be used as a method of payment for Dropship Products.
- Promotions and discount codes do not apply to Dropship Products.
- Please also note the following additional terms, which are specific to All Dropship Products: We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to limit a specific product or products to one product per customer (which includes, but is not limited to, per postcode, per email and/or per payment method). Customers will be notified via the product display page or during check out, which product(s) these terms apply to. If we detect a breach or attempted breach of these terms, we may cancel the relevant order or orders for the limited item(s).
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Shiningthing.
Shiningthing has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Shiningthing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 3 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.